[hsflinux] Re: HELP! Connection only lasts 2 minutes... + HSFi no longer works...

Richard Corden richard_corden at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:40:20 EDT 2002

In an attept to find the cause of the conflict, I enabled some debug flags
in the audio driver (relating to printing of IRQ messages), in the hope that
I would see some correlation between an audio IRQ event and the modem
disconnecting.  This was not undertaken with any great knowledge of these
things, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Anyway, at this point I've been connected with sound and modem working for
about the past hour, so I'm at a complete loss as to what the issue is/was.

I also forgot to say in my last mail, I'm using Slackware, Kernel 2.4.18 and
the lastest HSF drivers.  I did try previous versions of the driver, but
they all had the same issue.

The audio driver is the Intel i810 driver for Linux.

Thanks,

Richard