[hsflinux] AC-Link Softmodem in HP-Omnibook Xe4500 supported in near future?

Clemens Eisserer ceisserer at utanet.at
Sun Aug 18 20:44:32 EDT 2002

Hi volks!

First I want to thank everybody who helped to make this linmodemdrivers
avaible!
Thanks to everybody especally Connexacnt for helping making this
possible. Most Winmodem-firms aren't so friendly to such "minorities"...

I dont know if my modem is supported, the windows2000-device-manager
says "Connexant 56K AC-Link". The Link scripts says that if've an
ac-link soft-modem which is not supported.
Hmm, really sad. Will Hardware based on these ac-link chipsets be
supported in near future or are there any venal drivers for Linux-2.4
avaible?

Sorry for wasting your time and for producing traffic on your
mailinglist......

Thx for help, Linuxhippy