[hsflinux] Last beta

Michael McConnell soruk at eridani.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 22:07:25 EDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, paolo wrote:

> I tried last beta on mandrake 8.2.   There are no hangs and modem does not any
> longer "die";
> however I have still to rpm the driver at boot  and remove at shutdown; otherwise it says
> modem ready gives the ATDT command and dies hanging the cpu (just dead)

I don't see that (thankfully) but I now see many more "NO DIALTONE" messages
than I saw with the 25 June driver...

-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell		           [Eridani Linux 6.3 Now!]
Eridani Linux  --  The Most Up-to-Date Red Hat-based Linux CDROMs Available
Email: linux at eridani.co.uk  http://www.eridani.co.uk   Fax: +44-8701-600807
    "No. 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'" - Dr Who.