[hsflinux] Re: hsflinux digest, Vol 1 #122 - 7 msgs

El Topo ElTopo at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 27 11:05:30 EDT 2002

Hi, Aditya:

I also have an HP Pavilion 9680C with 127A:4311, both modem and soundcard
work just fine. The two rpm packages I built and installed are:

hsflinmodem-doc-5.03.03.L3mbsibeta02082400-1
riptide-0.3mbsibeta02061200-1

I did not do any tricks in BIOS configuration, just went through
"ripconfig" and
the sound came out from speakers. So I assume you that you don't need a new
soundcard if you don't want, this driver should work for you.