[hsflinux] kernel 2.4.18 (normal) but pppd error 10..

Börkur bugsy at isl.is
Fri Aug 30 01:38:45 EDT 2002

Hi I'm building a gentoo system, I recently sent a problem to this list
compiling the hsf driver for the Gentoo patched kernel. I realized it
was too much of a hassle to use that kernel so i downloaded a regular
2.4.18 kernel and compiled it with ppp support (async) and i could
compile the driver without error's (almost anyways) and doing a wvdial
works, (almost) except for the fact that i get a dial but then i get an
error 10 from wvidal. pppd died suddenly... can anybody tell me what you
should compile with the kernel and what you should not compile it with.
Just so I'm not doing anything wrong there...

Regards, Berkz