[hsflinux] required libraries for hsf modem driver.

Börkur bugsy at isl.is
Tue Sep 3 00:47:04 EDT 2002

I've tried that.. (That's why i Ask :) )
When i used Redhat 7.3 normal install, and then installed the hsflinux
driver it worked...

but now i install gentoo. And don't even use the gentoo edited kernel,
but the normal kernel, and it' don't work....

It isn't logical that the only required item is the kernel.... cause i
used the same kernel both in the redhat installation and in the gentoo
installation... Except if the redhat kernel is changed in any way....