[hsflinux] Re: message from the kernel

Sérgio Montei ro Basto sergiomb at net.sapo.pt
Tue Sep 3 20:01:12 EDT 2002

you must compile kernel with bsd-comp in module.
near ppp
Citando Marc Boucher <marc at mbsi.ca>:

} "ppp-compress-N" are alias names for PPP compression
} modules, which are
} loaded dynamically. The number (N) represents the CCP
} option number for
} each compression type. 21 is for BSD compression.
}
} There should be an "alias ppp-compress-21 bsd_comp"
} line in /etc/modules.conf
} but you can also use "alias ppp-compress-21 off" to
} stop the system
} from trying to load the module and eliminate the
} "Can't locate module"
} messages.
}
} Marc
}
} On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 04:27:51AM +0200, gianmario