[hsflinux] Help needed?

Daniel Eriksson daner964 at student.liu.se
Thu Sep 19 11:10:48 EDT 2002

Hi.
I tried out the HSF driver on my new internal Conexant modem and it worked perfect from the first time. Nice going! I had one tiny problem, the system seemed to recognize my Duron processor not as "duron" and not as an "athlon" but as "athlonathlon" but that was quickly solved ;-)

Anyway. I am an unemployed computer engineer that has lot of time to spend and my fingers are itching for something to code on, so I just wander if you guys making this drivers could need any help?

/Daniel