[hsflinux] AC 97 modem hangs on sending more that ~100-200 KB

David Mills djm at cs.mu.oz.au
Thu Sep 26 00:24:44 EDT 2002

Unfortunately, this version also exhibits the problem.  Can stay connected for
potentially hours as long as my outgoing traffic never exceeds a very small
amount at a time.  As soon as it gets biggish (say 10kb+ in a quick
transmission) then the connection freezes and I no longer get either incoming
or outgoing traffic.

Could someone please fix the problem.  I'm happy to obtain more info if there
is anything usful I could gather.

Thanks,

David.