[hsflinux] Need help desperately

Manjunath kurtakoti manjunathkk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 19:56:20 EDT 2002

HI,

I am not able to connect to internet through linux 7.2

I have downloded driver for my Conexant Ambit modem.
but still wvdial gives modem not responding.Mine is
internal modem.

When I checked BIOS , serial ports shows port 3f8 and
irq 4.

lspci shows port  0x2400 , it does not irq.

I tried pci=biosirq, when I ran /sbin/lilo it gives
error at this line.

modprobe hsfserial doesnot give any error messages.

dmesg gives, some weird messages "No IRQ found at pin
B......."

Please help to make my modem work on linux.

Thank you,
manju