[hsflinux] problems installing hsf drivers

Sonny Diaz sonny at MyAmazing.COM
Fri Oct 4 22:44:46 EDT 2002

That didn't change anything. After reading some logs of the mailing list, i decided to format and install slackware 8.0 with kernel 2.2.19 because 2.4.5 doesnt seem to be very well supported. I'm still having the unreference variable errors when i run hsfconfig. they are errors concerning the scsi and usb modules, no idea why. I'm guessing my next move is to upgrade to kernel 2.4.18 which i read works for some people. Just wondering if there are any modules i should keep such as scsi, that i need for this driver? Also, if you have a working driver or more specifically the intel based kind, and are using slackware or more specifically pppd, i'd appreciate it if i can get a look at your ppscript.txt. I'm not sure i'm using the right initializing command, dialing command, modem address, etc.. etc. Thansk for any help.