[hsflinux] CVS doesn't work

Marc Boucher marc at mbsi.ca
Fri Oct 11 11:56:47 EDT 2002

This problem should be fixed since the hsflinmodem-5.03.03.L3mbsibeta02093000
release. Please try the latest one (currently
hsflinmodem-5.03.03.L3mbsibeta02101000) and let us know if the situation
persists. The 4.06.06.02 drivers (distributed by olitec, and ourselves in
the past) have serious memory corruption bugs and shouldn't be used.

Marc