[hsflinux] My modem doesn't do anything

Bulgaro bulgaro76 at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 18 15:25:24 EST 2002

Hi,
i have a problem with my conexant chipped modem.
I have recently installed Mandrake 9.0 on my PC and
once i used Madrake 8.2
When i used 8.2 everything went well (with the
4.06.06.02 version of the driver).
Now i have installed 5.03.03.L3 version for hsf modem
and during this installation everything went well but
now after connection my modemdoesn't do anything.
It Connects at 56000 but i send only 3 o 4 packets and
it receive nothing.
I tried every combination between flow control and
line termination but nothing happened.
I use KPPP and i tried Gnome PPP with the same
results.
Please help me my friends!!!
Tell me if you need many information about my sistem
to help me in this journey.
Bulgaro