[hsflinux] No dialtone

Melvyn Perez melvyn at klasvas.net
Sun Nov 24 23:24:31 EST 2002

Hey!

I've the same problem than you, but a friend says me this:

- Take the phone and wait for tone (like you're going to do a call)
- When you get tone, start dialing,
- Then Hang-up the phone, while computer is dialing.

My friends uses that procedure with another modem (not conexant) and it have
worked for me sometimes.

Regards

Melvyn