[hsflinux] no dial tone

Richard RichardJNZ at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 07:42:27 EST 2002

Hi Tony

I might actually change to Red Hat, but I thought Mandrake and Red Hat were
the same company.  Anyway, I read through the archives before I joined the
group, and have spent about two weeks trying everything that was suggested
without it helping at all, so I am back on windows, barely, until I can work
this out, that or until I give up and buy an external modem.

Take Care :0)