[hsflinux] hsflinux compilation problems

Daniel Eriksson de at mensa.se
Thu Jan 16 07:46:26 EST 2003

> No unfortunately your cat is wrong; it's not a compiler issue,

Ha! Tony's cat is *wrong*! I've heard norwegian talking animals most often are...

> but an incompatibility with changes RedHat made in the kernel
> used in Phoebe, which we don't support yet.

Are we talking big changes? When can I expect to use my modem in Linux again (without downgrading to 2.4.18)? Anything I can do about the situation?

Right now I'm stuck to M$ware for mailing and it really sucks!

/Daniel

ps. Sorry for me using different "from" addresses. Outlook obviously had bad influence on me... ds.