[hsflinux] rpmbuild problem

Grahame Jordan gbj at theforce.com.au
Mon Feb 10 09:56:07 EST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the effort that you put into these drivers.

I am using  RH8.0 kernel 2.4.18-24.8.0.  There is currently no binary on
the site for this kernel so I downloaded the source RPM.  However when I
go rpmbuild --target athlon it just returns.

[root at localhost /usr/src/redhat/SPECS]# rpmbuild --target athlon
hcfpcimodem.spec
Building target platforms: athlon
Building for target athlon
[root at localhost /usr/src/redhat/SPECS]#

Further information.

[root at localhost /home/glenn]# ./listmodem.sh
=                  RESULT OF MODEM QUERY                    =

MODEM #1:
   PCI CONFIGURATION INFORMATION READ:
      Vendor Id         : 14F1
      Device Id         : 2F00