[hsflinux] HSF/HCF? modem (0x127A:0x1025)

Gary Ng gngpw at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 11:54:37 EST 2003

Hello,

I have trouble getting this modem 127A:1025 to work on a debian box.
I first tried to use HSF driver but couldn't get a dial tone. Then I
tried the HCF driver as well since it's said that such modem may
actually be a HCF type modem but when I run the hcfpciconfig program,
it didn't
set up the /dev/ttySHCF0 so I figure it's not a HCF modem after all.
I'm using the latest HCF and HSF drivers. Anyone has any luck getting
this modem to work?

Really appreciate any kind of help! Thank you.

Gary