[hsflinux] 14f1:2f00 Not Working

matt at drownedmonkey.com matt at drownedmonkey.com
Fri Feb 14 11:42:57 EST 2003

Hi, I am new to Linux, I installed Mandrake 9.0 Yesterday and have been trying
to get my PCI Modem to work. I've checked and it is Coneant HSF 56k HSFi Modem
(Thats what it says in the PCI Control Centre.

I have Kernel 2.4.19_16 and the driver installation seemed to work fine.

Here's what I get when I use lspci -nv.

00:0e.0 Class 0780: 14f1:2f00 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: 14f1:2004
        Memory at d5000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        I/O ports at b800 [size=8]

I'm not sure what to do next, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Matthew