[hsflinux] caller id anyone ?

SteveOC steveoc at ihug.com.au
Sat Mar 1 07:06:36 EST 2003

Anyone working on caller-id for HSF linmodems ?

I want to do some work on this, but not sure where to start, and I thought I may as well collaborate with others working on the same problem.

I dont need the modem as a modem - just need to get it working to recognise incoming caller id's so that I can stick these cheapie modems inside a box for pizza bars - when the caller id is determined, I can then lookup the customer details (keyed on phone number), and start processing an order.

SteveOC
http://www.gtkpizza.org