[hsflinux] HSF modem on fujitrsu C1020

jcerdan at myp.ad jcerdan at myp.ad
Sun Mar 16 23:21:56 EST 2003

Hey,

   I have installed the driver (Conexant HSF driver) onto my Laptop (Fujitsu
C1020) that has got this kind of modem. I have seen appeared the /dev/ttySHSF0
device. I know that the vendor Id and device are 1106:

   I found a problem when I try to connect to an ISP: the proble is that I get
allways "NO DIALTONE". I have tried (as specified in the Faq) to change the
country (I live in Andorra (between France and Spain)) trying for France and
Spain but I allways get the same. Furthermore, I have tried to change AT for
ATX3 and the result is Allways the same: the scripts ends because there's no
Dialtone...

   Can someone help me?

Jordi Cerdan.