[hsflinux] URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

JOE TUMA harenma at netscape.net
Thu Mar 20 15:04:07 EST 2003

FROM THE DESK OF MR JOE TUMA
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK  (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign
remittance department of Africa development bank(ADB).

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $30M US
Dollars (Thirty Million US Dollars). In an account that
belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his
entire family in november 1999 in a plane crash.Since we got
information about his death we have been expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release
it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation
to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but
unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or
relations died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving
nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials
in my department now decided to make this business proposal to
you and release the money to you as the next of kin or
relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want
this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such
money remains unclaimed after four years, the money will be
transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The
request of foreigner as next of kin in this business
occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a
Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign
partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10%
will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and
60% would be for me and my colleagues. There after I and my
colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according
to the percentages indicated.
Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you
as arranged,you should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Your's faithfully,
MR JOE TUMA.