[hsflinux] hsfconfig fails to compile on RedHat 9

R. A. Rivas Diaz rivasdiaz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 18:29:24 EDT 2003

--- Lloyd Christian Viente <chris_rv at msn.com> wrote:
> Wig,
>
> I have a question, where do I place osTime.c? Thank you very much
This file should exist on:

/usr/lib/hsf/modules/osspec/ostime.c

but if you what to experiment more, you can use the console and try
this commands:
1. If you installed the rpm you could try:

$ rpm -ql hsflinmodem | grep ostime.c

2. If you installed it using a tar.gz file and/or don't have any idea
you could try:

$ locate ostime.c

or:

$ find / -name ostime.c -print

all this commands whill show you the exact path of the file.

Rivas.