[hsflinux] redhat 9.0 - drivers uploaded to...

Wig vv1gg1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 20:34:21 EDT 2003

hey hey,
	ive sorted working drivers for RedHat 9.0, they seem to work fine but
they were hacked in a crazy way so its a miracle that they work at all.

Ive now put these drivers on the net @
http://cafe.cic.hull.ac.uk/~icb01ra/hsf/

all you need is the .tag.gz file, all the instructions are in the
INSTALL file, but bascially you just unpack, do "make install" and then
as root run hsfconfig. It should compile fine. You might want to do
"make uninstall" just to make sure the system is clean before you put
these new drivers on.

If you want just the changed file, get the ostime.zip file and unpack it
to the drivers dir/modules/osspec replacing the old one.

As soon as propper drivers come out I seriously recomend getting those
instead as I really have very little idea what im doing :)

VViGGi