[hsflinux] URGENT ASSISTANCE

magaret fofana magaretfofana at netscape.com
Fri Apr 18 13:10:18 EDT 2003

 Dear Friend.

 I am Mrs. Magaret Fofana,wife to the late Chief  Vincent Fofana from Sierra Leone.
 I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to
 transfer our cash of twenty-five Million united states Dollars ($25,000.000.00)now
 in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe. the money is in trunk
 boxes deposited and declared as Precious stones by my late Husband.
 as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although
 my husband made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

 Source of the money:

 My late Husband Chief Vincent Fofana, a native of Mende District in the
 Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
 Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this
 money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's overdraft and minor
 sales. the civil war between the rebels forces of Major
 Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace-keeping operation that
 almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of
 the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.before all these, My Husband
 had already made arrangement for I and my two children to be evacuated to
 Ivory coast with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT he made with a security firm in
 Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
 Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
 mining cooperation Was one of the targets and it was destroyed. My husband
 including other top Government functionaries were attcked and killed by the
 rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian
 Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

 As a result of my husbands's death , and with the information we got that
 the rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle
 coupled with the ill health of my daugther. she died in the process as i could> not afford her decent medical care. Our only hope now is in you and the
 boxes deposited in the Security Firm. To this effect, I humbly solicit your
 assistance in the followings ways.

 1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm
 2. to transfer this money (USD$25M) in your name to your country

 3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf
 in your country and you, our Adviser/ and financial partner

 For your assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 15% of
 the total amount will be for your effort and another 5% to cover all the
 expenses that may incur during the business transaction,
 Lastly, I urge you to
 keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our whereabouts.
 Please as you show your willingness, Forward your full name,and Telephone/ Fax numbers,
 to me via email. earnestly awaiting your response.

 Thanks.

 May God bless you as you assist us.

 MRS. Magaret Fofana