[hsflinux] Compiling hsflinmodem-5.03.27lnxtbeta03041600

Stween thestween at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 14:23:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

Just in case anyone else stumbles across this problem,
hsflinmodem-5.03.27lnxtbeta03041600 would not compile for me as it
stood; it complained of "too many arguments to recalc_sigpending() in
modules/osspec/ostime.c, and no amount of fiddling with the #define's
between lines 184 and 190 of that file helped me.

I looked at the previous version of the HSF drivers, and the
recal_sigpending() call is not made on kernel versions over 2.5.0, so I
just commented out the similar lines in the current version (lines 221,
236). Compiles and runs fine.

So, is there any reason why these lines are there? *Should* I be using
the two lines I commented out?

Cheers folks,
Stween.