[hsflinux] Sony VAIO PCG-GRZ610/Red Hat Linux 9

mark tomlinson m_tomlinson at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 18:13:31 EDT 2003

Does anybody have any experience with the above mentioned combination?  I've downloaded and installed the latest (4/16) Linuxant drivers but I can't quite get it working.  BTW, I have some SCO Xenix experience (c. 1987) but I'm by no means experienced in Linux.  I do have a lot of Microsoft OS experience - enough to know that I'd love to ditch XP from my new laptop - if I can ever get the *&^%@# modem working.....

Thanks in advance,

Mark Tomlinson