[hsflinux] Sony VAIO PCG-GRZ610/Red Hat Linux 9

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu Apr 24 09:37:33 EDT 2003

Mr. Tomlinson,

Can you please give us more details on the nature of your problem? Are you
able to install the drivers? If not, what is the error message?

Did you take a look at the FAQ? This is where you will find answers and
solutions to common problem.

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/faq.html

Please let us know if you still can't get it to work.

Jean-Simon