[hsflinux] HSF driver on 2.5.68

Beary, Gregory BearyG at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Wed Apr 30 11:33:55 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, I need to run 2.5.68 to get my laptop (Compaq Presario 906US)
to operate properly. Everything is running fine with the exception of the
Conexant modem. I know the 2.5 support isn't "warranteed", but does anyone
have it working? If so, what changes did you need to make for it to compile
with 2.5?

I have reviewed the mailing list archives and  while I see pointers to
various work-a-rounds on early 2.5 kernels, I didn't see anything that
looked like it worked for the latter versions.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Greg