[hsflinux] HSF driver on 2.5.68

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu May 1 12:15:17 EDT 2003

Hi Greg,

we don't really support 2.5 kernels, however, your problems seems to be more
generic.

You need to configure and compile the sources in /usr/src/linux, then you
should be able to compile the driver modules with hsfconfig.

Also, make sure that you are running the kernel that you just compiled.

I hope this helps,

Jean-Simon