[hsflinux] AC97 Modem in a Sony Vaio PCG-FR700

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Mon May 5 03:41:45 EDT 2003

Hi,

"Unresolved symbols" usually mean that the modules were not compiled with
the same kernel sources and configuration than the kernel that you are
currently running.

If you are using a custom kernel, try to reconfigure, recompile and install
it. Then boot your new kernel and compile the modem drivers again with
hsfconfig.

Jean-Simon