[hsflinux] Install OK but module not reloaded after reboot

isagau at free.fr isagau at free.fr
Mon May 19 16:34:33 EDT 2003

Thank for your answer,

but it doesn't work. When i load kppp, i've got an error message "modem" does
not exist. And another problem is that /dev/ttySHSF0 desappear too. The
modprobe hsfserial does not work too, it said that hsfserial does not exist.

What do you meam by "you just need to activate the modem device in kppp" ? In
kppp i take the parameter to modem.

Gautier