[hsflinux] M5457 in Amilo A

Corny, Df6fr df6fr at darc.de
Thu May 22 15:50:08 EDT 2003

Jean-Simon Durand schrieb am Thu, May 22, 2003 at 01:10:35AM -0400:
> Hi,
>
> Do you know exactly what type of modem you have (brand and model)?
> lspci -n

It's a 10B9:5457 (only supported with conexant chipset)

> The output from the following commands might help identify it. Maybe it's
> simply not listed in the INF files that we provide with the drivers, but it
> would work if you choose an INF file manually. You can do this when you run
> "hsfconfig" and answer no to the question "Should we attempt to
> automatically configure your hardware?".

hsfconfig chooses the ali_smartmc INF file, but I also tried with
intel_smartmc -> the same error (no hardware detected).

Thanks for your answer

kali
--
  _       _         * Cornell Gonschior * Loc JO40MK +  DOK F17    *
 / \     / \     /  * Am Klingelfeld 40 *   AGCW-DL  + 9A-CW Club  *