[hsflinux] M5457 in Amilo A

Kalimac kalimac at web.de
Fri May 23 15:33:32 EDT 2003

Branimir Sesar schrieb am Fri, May 23, 2003 at 12:54:34PM +0200:
> to start aumix program and change the volume setting. I guess that the
> modem and the sound card are somehow interconnected, so before
> initializing the modem, one must initialize the sound card. Anyhow, that
> solved my problem with modem, maybe it'll solve yours.

Tnx Brani,

so the soundcard is already intitialized with trident-module and aumix,
too. I will try with unloaded trident, but I am not at home this
weekend, perhaps I take the laptop with me. (I think it is thought to be
taken somewhere ;-).

Ciao kali
--
  _       _         * Cornell Gonschior * Loc JO40MK +  DOK F17    *
 / \     / \     /  * Am Klingelfeld 40 *   AGCW-DL  + 9A-CW Club  *