[hsflinux] Install OK but module not reloaded after reboot

Paul Rolland rol at as2917.net
Fri May 30 17:50:12 EDT 2003

Hello,

Can U check the /etc/modules.conf file on your machine ?
You should have :
alias /dev/ttySHSF* hsfserial
alias char-major-240 hsfserial
alias /dev/ttyCUA* hsfserial
alias char-major-241 hsfserial
alias /dev/modem hsfserial
options hsfserial serialmajor=240 calloutmajor=241

This helps the machine making a link between a device and a
set of modules to be loaded.

Regards,
Paul