[hsflinux] NO DIALTONE on RH9.0

Jean-Simon Durand jsimon at linuxant.com
Thu Jun 12 07:14:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

There was another user from Australia with an HCF modem who had the same
problem. He managed to get it working by importing the RELAYS and FLAGS from
the windows driver. You should probably give it another shot.

Make sure you rerun "hsfconfig" after editing the proper INF file (the one
that is actually used by the driver).

Please let us know about your results.

Jean-Simon