[hsflinux] Re: Modem hangup after 1-2 mins (Linuxant modem support)

Jethro Mendonça jethrodawnfine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:22:32 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm using Conectiva Linux 8+ right now and I also had problems with
modem hangup... not only on this linux version or distro but also with
RedHat and Mandrake...

But these days I've been noticing that it doesn't happen if I use Netscape
to navigate on the internet instead of Konqueror...

When I use Konqueror, it aways get stalled for a while, like if it was a
lag... and the connection hang up after that... It doesn't happen when I use
Netscape...

well... I don't know if it would happen or not... just in case...