[hsflinux] modem hangs up in few minutes

Mengxiong Gong mgong758 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:02:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have system Red Hat 7.3 with kernel 2.4.18-3, and I use the driver
hsflinmodem-5.03.27lnxbeta03042700....... The problem I encountered is that
the modem hangs up in  a few minutes after connection to internet. I have
tried several different settings, but they were failed. The driver I use now
seems the most updated version. I don't know what causes this problem.
Please give some ideas and instructions. I greatly appreciate.

Michael Gong