[hsflinux] Modem ac97

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Jul 8 22:11:54 EDT 2003

Paul Tritscher wrote:

> Well.. this message tells everything but I searched for LUCENT driver
> and found exactly none working (not found anything usefull)
> My question: is there anything wrong with this driver or do you know any
> driver working with lucent...

Lucent modems *do* have their own Linux drivers. If you have one, be
glad. 'Fraid I don't know Sonys - I'm stuck with a Compaq Presario. The
Armada that I once had, had a Lucent modem, sigh, dreamy eyes.

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

I love the music of Wagner. The only sound that
pleases me more is that of a cat outside my 9th
floor window, trying to cling to the glass with
its claws.

http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm
http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni at billy.demon.nl