[hsflinux] HSF conexant modem

Dipen Javia nepid at msn.com
Fri Jul 4 00:00:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have an Conexant-Ambit V.90(V.92) Soft56k MDC modem. I am using debian 3.0
r1 "woody, i tried to install hsflinmodem-5.03.27lnxtbeta03042700.tar on
debian, i got an following message when i typed hsfconfig,

This Package does not contain pre-built module suitable for your system.
Kernel: arch i686
Kernel Version: Linux-2.4.18-bf2.4
Obtain appropriate variant for your system or try generic RPM or tar
archive.

I am using DELL SmartStep 250N laptop.

Any ideas why its not working? I would really appreciate if you guys could
help me.

Dipen Javia.