[hsflinux] System crashes only while surfing on the net with HSFmodem drivers

Pierre ilpazzo at caramail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:41:32 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have a Redhat 9 and an olitec PCI 56k and I use HSF drivers which work
often great. However, sometimes, my system crashes completely
(impossible to change console or to type something, pushing the reset
button is the only solution) when I am connected to the internet using
the drivers. When it happens, all the lights of my keyboard continuously
flash (caps lock, scroll lock and num lock). I had the same problem on a
redhat 8 and on my girlfriend computer which is completely different of
mine. There is nothing particular about this in my syslog traces.
Any ideas ?
Thanks for your help