[hsflinux] System crashes only while surfing on the net with HSFmodem drivers

Thomas White taw27 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 01:12:06 EDT 2003

Thomas White <taw27 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I believe that the crashes are caused by unexpected disconnections -

OK, perhaps not.  After a week of uptime my machine finally crashed
after a manual disconnection and a run of hsfstop.  Towards the end, I
noticed the machine hanging for a few seconds on running hsfstop or when
dialling up, as well as No Dialtone failures.

PS: Are my PGP signatures causing any problems?  Why does the mailing
list software do what it does to multipart messages?

HTH,
Tom

--

Thomas White
Downing College

GPG: D8834197
9749 7C8A 037D F867 9F38 F7C0 2314 8F97 D883 4197