[hsflinux] 1106:3068 Via +pc Intel 537 [AC97] Modem does not work

Jose Angel Nunez Chaves janunezc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:30:02 EDT 2003

All the documentation I have read regarding the VIA +PC Intel 537 Modem
[AC97] points out that it would work with your hsf driver.

I have tried the hsf and the hcf as well and did not work

This is an integrated modem that has a VendorID = 1106 and a DeviceID = 3068
under de lspci.

May I expect some newer version of the driver or should I look for something
else.

I already tried the Smart Link driver as well.

Please advise.

Thks
JN