[hcflinux] Re: [hsflinux] What about FREE Sortware and people colaboration!?!?

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Tue Sep 9 11:53:42 EDT 2003

Don't forget that it will be difficult for Conexant to justify the cost
of developing/maintaining Linux drivers until their direct customers
(who are essentially the computer and modem OEM vendors) ask for linux
support.

So talking to your computer or modem manufacturer about linux drivers could
be much more effective than complaining directly to Conexant, who have
actually been very helpful and cooperative in recent times.

Marc