[hsflinux] Two hsflinmodem on the same machine..

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Wed Sep 17 09:43:55 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:31:23AM +0200, mimmo.lariccia at vivacity.it wrote:
> Ok.. it's attached! [hsfdiag.txt]
> Good luck.. ;-)
> Bye!

Thanks, but I only see one Conexant modem in your machine:

00:0c.0 Communication controller: Conexant HSF 56k HSFi Modem (rev 01) 14f1:2f00

which is properly detected by the driver.

The other modem is a 3Com Corporation 3CCFEM656B 10/100 LAN+56K PC Card,
which as far as I know doesn't use a Conexant chipset, so it
isn't supported by our driver. I don't understand even how the old
version could possibly work with it either.

Marc