[hsflinux] Questions

Warren Liang dabighead007 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:53:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a riptide modem/soundcard combo that came with my HP computer made ~4
years ago (127A:4311).  Will the new HSF drivers support v.92 on my modem?

Also, I know this isn't the right mailing list, but are there any future
plans to continue development the sound component or do you know of any
other entity developing drivers?  I noticed your website said that the sound
drivers would no longer being actively developed.

Thanks,
Warren