[hsflinux] (no subject)

David Naylor blackdragon at highveldmail.co.za
Sat Oct 25 17:41:36 EDT 2003

Hi there.
I installed the generic (tar.gz) pachage for the HSF modem
driver and everything went fine.  I then tried dialing in
and everything works until I have to send my username.
 Normally if I use a terminal (in windows) it does an echo
from the isp but in minicom it doesn't.  After I try to
type in the username I should get a prompt for a password
but it never comes.  I tried using pppd with chat, kppp,
xmppp (a dialer I downloaded), wvDial and all of them
failed.  So is there any advice you can give me.  Thanks
alot

David

P.S. If you want the dump file from "hsfconfig -d" please
mail and ask.  Thank again.