[hsflinux] 2.6 : ppp0 interface not created ?

Emmanuel Thomé Emmanuel.Thome+hsf at loria.fr
Wed Nov 26 21:28:09 EST 2003

Hi.

I'm using the full (licensed) version of the hsf driver.

While the thing works with 2.4.x kernels, it does not work with 2.6.x
(test10 currently). The driver loads, dials, and nothing happens after
pppd tells ``serial connection established'' (no creation of the ppp0
interface).

Also, I have this message:

DevMgr_StartCallingTone - Fax element doesn't exist

As it shows up also when using 2.4, I presume it's unrelated.

Does somebody have a cure for this problem ?

E.