[hsflinux] Conexant softk56

Roge Rodrìguez roge at linuxmail.org
Mon Dec 8 11:29:10 EST 2003

I have a softk56 modem (hsf vend_id 127A:1025)in a Pentium 4 processor with Knoppix-debian (kernel 2.4),
i can get a conection with the free drivers i found in linuxant, but I just have a 1Kbps(or less) conection..

What can I do for get a faster conection in that modem (I have a 46.6-50kbps in Windoze 2k), if I buy the 56k license
does my modem get the same conection speed that in Windoze?

Is there a method to get a better conection with the free drivers (maybe a 28.8kbps conection + or -)??

Tnx a lot...greetings Roge Rodríguez from México city

PS: U've done a great work developing modem drivers, keep doing (no cualquiera se programa un driver para modem)