[hsflinux] Thanks

Polak dipolak at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 10:47:43 EST 2003

Hi,

Almost two months ago I reported to this list about
unsuccessful installation of the free hsf driver
hsfmodem-6.03.00lnxt03091800free on SuSE 8.2 with
the kernel 2.4.20. Linuxant modem support team asked
me to run "hsfconfig --dumpdiag" and send them the
resulting file.

After a long while, recently, I have tried again to
install on my system the current updated hsf driver.
And I have to say it seems to work flawlessly.

So, I would like to thank the linuxant modem support
team for a good job. Thanks! And Merry Christmas! :)

Kind regards,
Pavel